Old 07-03-2009, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.sheds
Richard Robinson Richard Robinson is offline

Default Wild Garlic

bobharvey said:
On 5 Mar, 08:43, "Bob Hobden" wrote:

Crossposts make life interesting.

We'll see Nige on here next. Â*:-)
That would liven up things, I can just imagine what he would have to say
about our resident troll. :-)

Silicon life forms do not survive in the shedde. They get baffled and
give up before we do.

Actually, I think that's probably just a coincidence.

They turn into half-empty bags of slightly-damp Blue Circle when the sun
comes up, whatever we do to entertain them meanwhile.

--
Richard Robinson

My email address is at http://www.qualmograph.org.uk/contact.html