Old 07-03-2009, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia Ophelia is offline

Default Off to Harlow Carr today:)

shazzbat wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in message
Grow your own open day

From seed?

g Yers. It was put to me, by my fella, that it might be fun to grow our
own open day

Hey, I didn't write it, I just copied it

Anyway, enjoy. I'd go myself if it wasn't so far.

We only heard about it last evening, so when we went, we knew nothing about
the workshops bookings. So, we didn't get to any but who cared We had a
wonderful time wondering about and seeing everything I looked at
everything I had an interest in and photographed all the signs,
explanations, ideas that I could. It was perfect. We have had a relaxing
and enjoyable time)