Old 07-03-2009, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Duck weed and frogs

The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 14:48:24 GMT, Rusty Hinge
wrote:
The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:
"Martin" wrote
How about using a vacuum cleaner made for cleaning swimming pools

My .75hp one I use to clean my pond needs priming and if it sucks in
air, as
it would to remove Duckweed on the surface, it stops sucking and
would need
repriming again.

A Vax would do it with no trouble - other than emptying it every fifteen
seconds.

and replacing it under guarantee ever hour.

Why? It's designed for slurping as well as dusting, you know.

--
Rusty