Old 08-03-2009, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Off to Harlow Carr today:)

On 8/3/09 00:04, in article , "Anne
Welsh Jackson" wrote:

Sacha wrote:

Now-now! It's not anything usual, and I doubt very much if O ever sees
HTML code in her news/mail client. It's just nice to be all superior and
pat Tim (posthumously), Tim, whatever happened to him? and Andy on the
back(s) for maintaining strict internet/usenet standards and protocols
in the capabilities (and culpabilities) of our equipment - Oo-er!

Probably best ignored, Rusty. AnneJ and a minority of her acquaintances
are bringing here a feud they have against Ophelia that they are promoting
elsewhere. Rise above it.......... Better yet, let's ignore it. ;-)

Why not shut uppa yo face, Sacha? "Rusty" and I have been acquainted
for a great many years. How long exactly, I'm not sure, but probably into
the "teens" now? I, personally, have no feud with Ophelia - other than
when she posts in HTML, of course.

Whether Ophelia feels she has a feud with me is Ophelia's problem,
certainly not YOURS. So my advice would be to keep your long nose OUT!

Then take your grudges elsewhere. Rusty may have known you half his life
but that doesn't change the fact that you harass people from pillar to post.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com