Old 08-03-2009, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bobbie[_4_] Bobbie[_4_] is offline

Default Off to Harlow Carr today:)

Sacha wrote:
On 8/3/09 00:04, in article , "Anne
Welsh Jackson" wrote:

Sacha wrote:

Now-now! It's not anything usual, and I doubt very much if O ever sees
HTML code in her news/mail client. It's just nice to be all superior and
pat Tim (posthumously), Tim, whatever happened to him? and Andy on the
back(s) for maintaining strict internet/usenet standards and protocols
in the capabilities (and culpabilities) of our equipment - Oo-er!
Probably best ignored, Rusty. AnneJ and a minority of her acquaintances
are bringing here a feud they have against Ophelia that they are promoting
elsewhere. Rise above it.......... Better yet, let's ignore it. ;-)

Why not shut uppa yo face, Sacha? "Rusty" and I have been acquainted
for a great many years. How long exactly, I'm not sure, but probably into
the "teens" now? I, personally, have no feud with Ophelia - other than
when she posts in HTML, of course.

Whether Ophelia feels she has a feud with me is Ophelia's problem,
certainly not YOURS. So my advice would be to keep your long nose OUT!

Then take your grudges elsewhere. Rusty may have known you half his life
but that doesn't change the fact that you harass people from pillar to post.

Sorry but I also feel obliged to point out that I have no feud with
Ophelia, my only knowledge of Ophelia was of her very brief sojourn in
another group, that I did not feature in. I must confess I was a little
surprised to see that she was not immediately recognised by one of your
members who I believe she did have some dealings with, hence my rather
inappropriate smilie.
I like to smile.
This is all so very off topic as so many of the posts seem to be these
days. Speaking merely as one who mostly reads but rarely posts, and who
is very keen on gardening, it would be so nice to see this group return
to the kind of posts for which it was so highly recommended.
With that in mind may I add that it is a glorious day here in rural
Dorset and I am about to prepare a new bed to make an alpine garden.

Bobbie.