Old 08-03-2009, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Duck weed and frogs

On 7/3/09 15:55, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 07:13:09 -0800 (PST), Judith in France
wrote:

On Mar 6, 10:47*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 6/3/09 19:05, in article
, "Judith in

France" wrote:
On Mar 6, 5:26*pm, Sacha wrote:
Any chance that frogs and/or tadpoles eat duckweed?!
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Straw will clear it. *Don't know about Frogs though.

Judith

It's quite a large pond and barley straw hasn't helped in the past - or not
enough, anyway. *I suppose we could try dragging some clumps of it across
the pond.....

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

I can don my sub-aqua gear and go in and clear it for you? :-)

If you do, can I try out my Junior Moby Dick ® Harpoon Gun?

Thar she blows, Cap'n Ahab!

Uhoh, I feel trouble coming your way!