Old 08-03-2009, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Duck weed and frogs

On Mar 8, 10:05*am, Sacha wrote:
On 7/3/09 15:55, in article ,

"Martin" wrote:
On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 07:13:09 -0800 (PST), Judith in France
wrote:

On Mar 6, 10:47*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 6/3/09 19:05, in article
, "Judith in

France" wrote:
On Mar 6, 5:26*pm, Sacha wrote:
Any chance that frogs and/or tadpoles eat duckweed?!
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Straw will clear it. *Don't know about Frogs though.

Judith

It's quite a large pond and barley straw hasn't helped in the past - or not
enough, anyway. *I suppose we could try dragging some clumps of it across
the pond.....

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

I can don my sub-aqua gear and go in and clear it for you? *:-)

If you do, can I try out my Junior Moby Dick ® *Harpoon Gun?

Thar she blows, Cap'n Ahab!

Uhoh, I feel trouble coming your way!
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

I was about to blast his ear off and though what the heck, where would
we be without his humour. I'm afraid I won't be around for a few days
so watch him for me and give him a slap when he needs one.

On topic, tomorrow the snowdrops will go in, how many should I plant
together, in groups of 3 or more? If you answer tout immed I will see
it but otherwise can you email the answer please???? No Martin that
does not mean you can email and give me duff advice :-)

Judith