Old 08-03-2009, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Duck weed and frogs

On 8/3/09 12:35, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sun, 08 Mar 2009 12:22:38 +0000, Sacha wrote:

On 8/3/09 11:29, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

snip
On topic, tomorrow the snowdrops will go in, how many should I plant
together, in groups of 3 or more? If you answer tout immed I will see
it but otherwise can you email the answer please???? No Martin that
does not mean you can email and give me duff advice :-)

Judith

They'll spread naturally, so I'd put them in clumps of around 5 and let them
do their thing!

The BBC Garden website has good advice on growing snowdrops. If we had read it
earlier, we would long ago have stopped buying dry snowdrop bulbs and planting
them in the lawn.

The ones I sent Judith and Pam are 'in the green'.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com