Old 08-03-2009, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Off to Harlow Carr today:)

The message
from Bobbie contains these words:

This is all so very off topic as so many of the posts seem to be these
days.

Don't worry - as spring springs, and things spring into life, it brings
a new purpose to urgling, and suddenly, there's a flood of on-topic
topics to pick from.

Speaking merely as one who mostly reads but rarely posts, and who
is very keen on gardening, it would be so nice to see this group return
to the kind of posts for which it was so highly recommended.

See above.

With that in mind may I add that it is a glorious day here in rural
Dorset and I am about to prepare a new bed to make an alpine garden.

The place for that is Lincolnshire - any raised bed or similar very soon
finds its way on to the map, complete with countours and a ski slope.

Mind you, skiing on a map...

--
Rusty