Old 08-03-2009, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Off to Harlow Carr today:)

In article ,
Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from Martin contains these words:

Ophelia posted in HTML by mistake.

A proper newsreader doesn't render HTML, it just displays the code if
it's there.

Real news readers can cope with HTML nowadays.

Real newsreaders disdain to do so. It's only the Johnny-come-lately and
run to keep up with Muco$not ones which do.

I am tempted to start posting using MathML in response to everyone
who claims that HRML is acceptable. The main thing stopping me is
the effort of learning MathML. But, one of these days, I will get
irritated enough ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.