Old 08-03-2009, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Identification if possible please

Judith in France wrote:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2qxauly.jpg

This was growing Mounts Botanical Gardens at West Palm Beach and I
thought it was beautiful. For size comparison see my hand. Would it
be possible to grow or is it a hot place tree/shrub which maybe could
survive in a heated garden room, which I don't have, yet.

Many thanks

I don't know what it is but it looks nice. Good contrast between the
flowers and the foliage.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.