Old 08-03-2009, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Off to Harlow Carr today:)

The message
from contains these words:

Many of the more revolting mailers and newsreaders will post in
stupid formats (often HTML, but also "Rich Text" and so on) unless
the user takes special action to stop them. I have no idea what
started this, as the original posting doesn't seem to have reached
me, but I regularly have that problem from people who are respected
colleagues and even close friends, who know that I don't use such
grotty software.

A person who deliberately inflicts us with such garbage deserves
pillorying, but one who does so by accident does not. God help me,
even I have done it when I had to use a really strange and disgusting
system for Email!

Wot Nick said.

--
Rusty