Old 08-03-2009, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Off to Harlow Carr today:)

On Mar 8, 5:04*pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:
The message
from Anne Welsh Jackson contains these words:

wrote:
In article ,
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Sacha wrote:

Then take your grudges elsewhere. *Rusty may have known you half
his life
but that doesn't change the fact that you harass people from pillar
to post.

And you don't, of course? *What exactly is this about, then?
Because I won't toe your line? *Seems like it to me!
Crap. *While I agree with Rusty and you about HTML, what you posted
was gratuitously offensive - both to Ophelia and Sacha.

Put it down to a clash of personalities, or what you will.
As long as I persist in posting here, Sacha will be 'on my case'.
I don't subscribe to the mutual admiration society...
Sensible stuff snipped

You'll maybe have noticed that I'm not given to replying to our resident
troll - I did once, by mistake, though it was an innocent enough post.

I really ought to stop referring to him too, but the temptation, oh, the
temptation, and TIOBE I can resist anything but temptation. /E

--
Rusty

Oh tell me about it Rusty, me too!!!

Judith