Old 08-03-2009, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Identification if possible please

On Mar 8, 5:33*pm, "Jeff Layman" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
http://i40.tinypic.com/2qxauly.jpg

This was growing Mounts Botanical Gardens at West Palm Beach and I
thought it was beautiful. *For size comparison see my hand. *Would it
be possible to grow or is it a hot place tree/shrub which maybe could
survive in a heated garden room, which I don't have, yet.

Many thanks

Intriguing. Could it be a Clerodendrum?

--
Jeff

Jeff second reply, thanks for the reply I have just traced it, it is
Clerodendrum quadriloculare, or Starburst. It says does well in
Florida, very forgiving tree/shrub but won't withstand freezing temps.

Judith