Old 08-03-2009, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Identification if possible please

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Another rapid change of subject, we get our chickens in April, I need
Mary Fisher, I haven't seen her posting recently, I do hope she is
o.k. She knows more than I will ever forget about hens. Mind you
RVal on here, also, is a hen expert, cooeeeeee Val?

Haven't seen Mary for ages, not even when bees are mentioned. As a
fellow Zetnut I'll try to raise her and see if she's OK.

--
Rusty