Old 12-04-2003, 09:56 AM
Jayne

Default My peas have an attitude problem

Perhaps they are going through their adolescent stage? grin
"Steve Harris" wrote in message
I planted some Meteor peas 23/02/03. They shooted and a month later I
inserted some twigs alongside the stems to help them skywards.

The blighters are ignoring my pea sticks! They send out tendrils in the
wrong direction. Or, they miss the stick by a few mm and sail off into
empty space. The biggest has now flopped over. I've managed to persuade
just a few to coil around the sticks with a *lot* of coaxing.

What am I doing wrong??