Old 09-03-2009, 09:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Off to Harlow Carr today:)

On 8/3/09 23:20, in article ,
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 8/3/09 17:04, in article
,
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote:
snip

You'll maybe have noticed that I'm not given to replying to our resident
troll - I did once, by mistake, though it was an innocent enough post.

I really ought to stop referring to him too, but the temptation, oh, the
temptation, and TIOBE I can resist anything but temptation. /E

Okay - I've tried to get Oscar Wilde out of TIOBE but - No. What IS
TIOBE?!

The Importance of Being Ernest...

Martin translated for me - talk about 'brain not in gear'. Thanks!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com