Old 12-04-2003, 10:20 AM
The Devil's Advocate

Default My peas have an attitude problem

Ur just not minding your peas and q's ........................... sorry!

The Devil's Advocate I only set the stage, you pull your own strings

Steve Harris wrote:
: I planted some Meteor peas 23/02/03. They shooted and a month later I
: inserted some twigs alongside the stems to help them skywards.
:
: The blighters are ignoring my pea sticks! They send out tendrils in
: the wrong direction. Or, they miss the stick by a few mm and sail off
: into empty space. The biggest has now flopped over. I've managed to
: persuade just a few to coil around the sticks with a *lot* of coaxing.
:
: What am I doing wrong??
:
: Steve Harris - Cheltenham - Real address steve AT netservs DOT com