Old 12-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Barry & Iris McCanna

Default Hostas

"Hussein M." wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:22:49 +0200, "Barry & Iris McCanna"
wrote:

Alternatively, as they are a plant which can be divided, when it
reaches the size when you can divide it, you could plant a

division
in
a shady area and compare.

What do others think?

Hussein

Mine are all in large pots along the front of the house, which is
south-facing and get the sun all day. They do extremely well. I
prefer them in pots. They look wonderful and set the pots off
beautifully.

It's just that the original post, the one to which I was replying,
didn't show the same unbounded enthusiasm for the progress of their
Hostas as you have just expressed for yours.

It seems that your hostas are very lovingly cared for and watered

when
needed. The pots are, after all in the front of the house.

P.S.
I see the Hostas are complimenting your pots rather than the other
way around grin.

Hussein

Hussein,

Sorry, just a slip :-) Of course, I meant it the other way round!
The pots set the hostas off beautifully, but we do have some great
pots ;-)

Iris.