Old 10-03-2009, 02:43 AM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] tony@altavista.com is offline

Default Tomatoes

On 09 Mar 2009 07:08:10 GMT, terryc
wrote:

On Sat, 07 Mar 2009 17:43:14 +1100, FarmI wrote:

Dunno about that. I suspect farmed rabbits are the way to go.

Frankly, they are tasteless, require individual cages and then you have
to buy(expensive) or hand collect their feed.

If they ran like a flock of chooks, it would be easier, but you would
still need fences down 4' and over 6' high. The problem with a group of
rabbits is they take to fighting as they mature, both sexes, which ruins
the skins.

Do you eat their Skins ??

By the way, I used to have a mate whose family did exactly that....
ie.Farmed chickens.... Not so unusual.

Was done in big sheds just like chickens.