Old 12-04-2003, 10:56 AM
Tony Busko

Default [IBC] Cuttings from woody plants

How long will the cuttings take to root?. Couple weeks ago, there was a
Bonsai show at my local botanical garden here in So. Redondo Beach, and the
speaker was using a cork tree. I took some cuttings(8) from him and I have
it in a pot now, waiting for roots to come. He did tell me it will take
some time. I didn't use any rooting hormone, but you say I'll be ok...so
what about the watering. Is it the same, wait till its dry or do I keep it
moist. Your answers are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Tony Busko - Redondo Beach, CA
Zone 10