Old 10-03-2009, 07:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Tips

And a wondrous tome it must be! I know that the garlic/rosebush scenario
came from there and was only recently posted. So - how to I gain access to
its secrets? I see it's available from Amazon .... used copies at the rip
off price of 1p! But before I make this significant investment, may I ask
how it's laid out. By month, by plant type, by problem or is it randomly
based? And how do I go about becking and calling? It sounds intriguing;-))

--
Gopher .... I know my place!

If you email me privately, (omitting the obvious) I will tell you how....