Old 10-03-2009, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia Ophelia is offline

Default Tips

Sacha wrote:
If you want to write about compost, it might amuse/entertain/inform
people to learn about ZooPoo! http://www.ecosci.co.uk/zoopoo.php
Though it's only delivered in the west country, so may not be of use
to you.

When it comes to aphids, maybe you could advise them to hang a bird
feeder near infested plants, thus attracting the birds to both the
feeder and the plants. That came from someone on here and I'm sorry
I can't remember who it was.

I spotted this thread and thought 'Great!' Just what I need.

Oh well, I did at least learn about putting dripping under my roses