Old 10-03-2009, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen[_6_] Stephen[_6_] is offline

Default watering cans

Hello,

I occasionally use feed and weed on the lawn to kill moss and
dandelions and weed killer on the patio to kill grass growing between
the paving slabs and I've been known to use tomato fertilizer (not
from the same can!). My old watering cans went brittle because I left
it in the sunlight. I've looked in the garden centres but the cans
available don't seem to have markings on any more, which were useful
when you had to add 15ml per x gallons. Has anyone seen any watering
cans with volumes marked on the side?

Thanks.