Old 10-03-2009, 03:54 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Information needed about String Trimmers!!!!!!!!!

On Mar 10, 7:18*am, "Dioclese" NONE wrote:
"georgesamuel12" wrote in
.uk...

I am dissatisfied with the hassles of traditional string trimmers. If
anybody knowing about electric trimmers and have any information
regarding to it please communicate with me. I have gone through
sharperblade.com site but I am not sure whether I am abreast with
correct information.

--
georgesamuel12

What exactly are you dissatisfied about?
What information do you seek?

And I would add, what does he mean by "traditional" string trimmers?

--
Dave

Another fallacy, the home.
Its primary purpose WAS to provide shelter, and allow the dweller to proceed
a life within it by their own choices. *The first a need, the second a
right.
Somewhere along the way, its become primary purpose as a financial security
instead.