Old 11-03-2009, 12:24 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
JS JS is offline

Default Excessive dead branches after taking indoor during winter

I have a 10 yrs old citrus tree which is about 7ft tall.
I have been bringing indoor every year when winter starts around
December, and bringing outdoor about March or so. I live in Dallas, TX area.
This year I have noticed excessive dead branches --- only few mature branches and
the main trunk survived !!

Does anybody in this forum know what I can possibly be doing wrong ?
I have stored at the same location of the house every year. I really
am running out of idea what might have caused such problem.

Thanks in advance,

JIMMY