Old 10-03-2009, 11:50 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

Default Information needed about String Trimmers!!!!!!!!!

wrote:
On Mar 10, 7:18 am, "Dioclese" NONE wrote:
"georgesamuel12" wrote in
.uk...

I am dissatisfied with the hassles of traditional string trimmers. If
anybody knowing about electric trimmers and have any information
regarding to it please communicate with me. I have gone through
sahrperbalde.com site but I am not sure whether I am abreast with
correct information.
--
georgesamuel12

What exactly are you dissatisfied about?
What information do you seek?

And I would add, what does he mean by "traditional" string trimmers?

I'm pretty sure he is just spamming sahrperbalde.com (mispelled
intentionally.)

--
Art