Old 12-04-2003, 12:32 PM
Stephen Howard

Default wanted - old carpet!

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 00:01:55 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from (paul wood) contains these words:

If anyone is chucking old carpets (hessian backed) in the Hastings/Rye
area I would be glad of them - I'm trying to turn a weedpatch into a
vegetable area.

Ask local carpet shops and fitters; they often remove the customers'
old ones and are glad to let you take them.

Get yourself down to your local tip ( AKA Recycling Centre ) and pull
the stuff out of the skips - the guys that run the place will be happy
to see the stuff go. You might even get a choice of colours!

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk