Old 11-03-2009, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Well well!

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
. uk...
The message
from "Muddymike" contains these words:

Next job will be to open up the well and install a manhole cover. Then I
shall probably hire a pump for a weekend to see if the well can sustain
the
water supply.

You won't dry it out, but you might temporarily lower the level.

Wait until I've seen Horry...

And if your Mattishall is the one near Dereham, he's only a short trot
away from you.

My Mattishall is indeed the one near Dereham but I don't live there anymore.
I am now in North Yorkshire but have regular contact with the Dereham area.
Any help with the pump appreciated.

Mike