Old 11-03-2009, 09:52 PM
paulbed4d paulbed4d is offline
Registered User

Hi Steve, thanks for the response.
I didn't power wash top of the engine, carb, air filter, only around the base of the engine block.
There is deffo no spark. I'd heard that the magneto coil etc benefits from a good dry out. Is that not your experience?
The mower has been in the shed. Its dry in there but its been pretty cold. I suppose is possible it still could be damp?
I could be coincidence and just need a new spark plug. I'll get one first before i start dismantling!
Flywheel puller? I'll google it see what one of those is.
Thanks again
Paul