Old 11-03-2009, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Well well!

On Mar 11, 10:20*pm, wrote:
In article ,
Rusty_Hinge * wrote:

I can't remember Anglian Water ever having had a hosepipe ban though,
even when the rest of the country was curling-up at the edges, one could
use a hose here.

I can - at least here. *They followed that up by the real plan, which
was to ban hosepipes for people who paid a fixed rate.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Nick, you, I and Rusty were with Angian Water, (is it now Lyonnais
d'eau?). I can remember being told by my husband that they had had
spies in the sky?????????????

Judith