Old 12-03-2009, 12:56 PM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha[_3_] View Post
On 8/3/09 16:25, in article
, "Judith
in France"
wrote:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2qxauly.jpg

This was growing Mounts Botanical Gardens at West Palm Beach and I
thought it was beautiful. For size comparison see my hand. Would it
be possible to grow or is it a hot place tree/shrub which maybe could
survive in a heated garden room, which I don't have, yet.

Many thanks

Cestrum nocturnum is another
stunner in a sunny garden because it releases a fabulous scent at night.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com