Old 12-03-2009, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Popping in and out

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:
On Mar 11, 5:55*pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Off on hols tomorrow to Mauritius, anyone want any seeds brought
back? *email me.

Coconuts, anyone?

I've had a few emails for stuff, you wanna cococnuts Rusty, you shall
have coconuts. Seriously what can I bring you? I'm here until midday
tomorrow.

Can't think of anything I'd want from there - except a lemur...

--
Rusty