Old 13-03-2009, 03:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

Default Taboo Rose

"Jangchub" wrote in message

Good luck Lou. It looks very hard to find. You may want to do a
usenet search for the rose newsgroup. Maybe someone there will be
able to help.
Victoria

There's somebody on Dave's Garden that has cuttings. I was looking for a J&P
rose my grandmother had. That was 50 years ago. I sent an email and then
talked to the Pres. of my state's Rose Society. He contacted a gentleman in
that group who rooted a cutting for me from his rose. That might be an
option to look into.

Val