Old 13-03-2009, 05:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Spikey Thorny Climber Sought !

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:32:19 +0000, respec24
wrote:

I'm searching for a tough, hardy, evergreen climber to protect from
burglars an exposed easily climbed front wall in the UK. Ideally with
huge spikes, local garden centres only have 'firethorn' with prehaps 1
or 2cm spikes but I have seen in the past somewhere a plant with 3 or
4cm plus evil spikes !?
Please help !
Pete

Not evergreen, but effective!

Effective indeed but it lacks the warmth and charm of, say, a hedge of
hawthorn. Well, good show, carry on.

http://www.hilltrident.co.uk/CMSProd...?Product_Id=16

Charlie

--

Billy
merger of state and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini