Old 13-03-2009, 10:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline

Default Hooray fresh juice!!

"Wendy7" wrote in message

I finally set up my camera with the remote shutter & used the flash which
picks up the colours.

The hummers are still too fast as I have several pics of them off the edge
of the photo.

Wendy this is a pretty good start! Way to go girl!

I didn't realize you were shooting with a DSLR until I saw this shot, which
would have been near impossible with a P&S camera. I checked your EXIF file
and see that it is a Sony DSLR A-100, a camera that pretty much matches my
Nikon D80 spec-for-spec. And obviously Sony offers a little remote
triggering device for it like I have. You'll find that invaluable.

With regard to this particular shot I would have cut out a lot of the
extraneous stuff and concentrated more on the bird himself. Sort of like
this: (more to come)
--
Pat Durkin

email: t o b a c c o h a t e r 1 @ y a h o o . c o m

Attached Thumbnails
Hooray fresh juice!!-hum-hooray3dsc02799.jpg