Old 13-03-2009, 08:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] kate@notme.com is offline

Default Another roto-tiller question (wheel usage)

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:36:54 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

Hi, this should be my last roto-tiller question for the time being.

My front tine roto-tiller has wheels (behind the front tines), and it also
has a hinged stake thingy behind the wheels. The wheels have a mechanism
which allows them to easily be removed as an assembly.

When you roto-till, do you take the wheels off of yours and use the hinged
stake thingy for rear support? Or do you leave the wheels on and use the
stake at the same time?

Thanks for any help with this,

Jon

Could the hinged stake thingy be the plow? If so, that comes off when
tilling but back on when you lay out your rows. I'm no expert, but I'm
pretty sure the wheels stay on. They did when I was tilling.

Kate