Old 13-03-2009, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Pebble tile, mosaic, marble, gravel(PT GOLDEN STONE INDONEsia)

On Mar 13, 6:23*pm, Chris Hogg wrote:
.......... something to do with Humbolt, I think.

No, No! *Humbolt is a currant. No currants in Penguins. You've got the
wrong chocky bar! Think 'fruit & nut'. Or is that just me ;-)!

My apologies, it should be spelled Humboldt, as in Alexander von....
But, hey, penguins swim in antartic currents don't they? It's like
Foxes Glacier mints have a polar bear on them... you don't always get
what you expect in this life. I mean any stranger logging onto this
group would expect to read about gardening. Point proved, I think!