Old 13-03-2009, 10:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Another roto-tiller question (wheel usage)

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:36:54 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

Hi, this should be my last roto-tiller question for the time being.

My front tine roto-tiller has wheels (behind the front tines), and it also
has a hinged stake thingy behind the wheels. The wheels have a mechanism
which allows them to easily be removed as an assembly.

When you roto-till, do you take the wheels off of yours and use the hinged
stake thingy for rear support? Or do you leave the wheels on and use the
stake at the same time?

Thanks for any help with this,

Jon

I hope you have a manual for your tiller. The wheels are only to make
it easy to get your machine from storage to/from the work site. The
stake is usually adjustable and allows deep or shallow tilling. Take
extra care about not losing the locking pin, maybe paint it red.