Old 13-03-2009, 11:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Mulching new trees

"Martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 00:58:17 GMT, Rusty_Hinge

wrote:

The message
from "Kathy" contains these words:
"Rusty_Hinge" wrote in message
.uk...
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

Thanks for that Rusty saved Is this the same advice for all trees?

Any that I can think of. The adage used to be (in France) that you
plant
a vine over a dead donkey.

I planted a honeysuckle over a dead cat [victim of a prat driving too
fast
through the village]. It grew very leggy but didn't do much otherwise.

I would have thought it might have stopped growing after that...

Kathy was spellbound.

What?

--
Kathy

It's pointless to try and discuss ethics with a spider.