Old 13-03-2009, 11:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paddy's Pig[_3_] Paddy's Pig[_3_] is offline

Default Hooray fresh juice!!

"Wendy7" wrote in message
news
Thanks ever so much for the tips Pat. Yes my Sony is really sort of over
kill for me since I just point & shoot.
Believe it or not I was thinking of cropping the feeder.
Found that my Irfanview software cuts out the EXIF data as it takes up
lots of kb's in the image file.
Anyhow here is a copy of the original cropped & resized using M/S picture
Manager.
Cheers Wendy

That's the idea! Actually it's not a bad picture at all. Too bad the wing
is covering the eye but what the heck --- there's always "the next shot".

I took the liberty to crop it a little bit more and to brighten up your
subject matter a little, while slightly darkening your background to the
bird stand out a bit.

Lookin' good Wendy! Go get some more!

Cheers
--