Old 14-03-2009, 09:23 AM posted to triangle.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Back to daffodils

On Mar 13, 9:43*am, "Sue" wrote:
Looks like all the ones that were out in the open suffered badly from the warm spell! Could that be it? They're mostly short, and all withered. I think they went to flower with the first warm spell, shot up flowers on short stalks, and then withered with the 80 degree weather we had. Bummer!

Pretty sure that is not what happened. Mine had not even broken the
ground when all of the neighbors were in bloom. They are up about 6
inches now but I am not sure if there are flowers in the foliage.
Thanks for the thought.

MJ