Old 14-03-2009, 04:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Hooray fresh juice!!

No this is great, but now I need to know how you do this, lighten the
subject &
darken the background.
Cheers Wendy
"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message
"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message
"Wendy7" wrote in message

I'm an idiot when it comes to typing. The sentence below:

I took the liberty to crop it a little bit more and to brighten up your
subject matter a little, while slightly darkening your background to the
bird stand out a bit.

...should read "I took the liberty to crop it a little bit more and to
brighten up your subject matter a little, while slightly darkening your
background to make the bird stand out a bit."

Duh. You probably already knew what I meant but I feel like I've got to
explain my gaffes.
--
Pat Durkin

email: t o b a c c o h a t e r 1 @ y a h o o . c o m