Old 14-03-2009, 04:52 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default Back to daffodils

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:43:31 -0400 in Sue wrote:

------=_NextPart_000_021A_01C9A3C8.8D69AEF0

Looks like all the ones that were out in the open suffered badly from =
the warm spell! Could that be it? They're mostly short, and all =
withered. I think they went to flower with the first warm spell, shot up =
flowers on short stalks, and then withered with the 80 degree weather we =
had. Bummer!

Would you mind reconfiguring your news client to NOT post multipart
MIME with HTML?

------=_NextPart_000_021A_01C9A3C8.8D69AEF0

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"
META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16809" name=3DGENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Looks like all the ones that were out =
in the open=20
suffered badly from the warm spell! Could that be it? They're mostly =
short, and=20
all withered. I think they went to flower with the first warm spell, =
shot up=20
flowers on short stalks, and then withered with the 80 degree weather we =
had.=20
Bummer!/FONT/DIV/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_021A_01C9A3C8.8D69AEF0--

--
Chris Dukes
davej eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I have two. Bullshit.