Old 16-03-2009, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default It's been a lovely day -

The message
from contains these words:
In article ,
Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "mark" contains these words:

Q. How do you confuse A Jehovahs Witness?
A. Say "come in"

When I had the smallholding I did so regularly - once a month. There was
tea and chat, one of my cheeses to try perhaps, but no God.

You can confuse that sort of person by quoting the bible at them ....

Not the pair who came round for tea - one of them was their minister.

--
Rusty