Old 16-03-2009, 10:20 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Praying Mantis

dgk said:

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:38:27 -0400, "bushite"
wrote:

"Chas Hurst" wrote in message
. com...

"bushite" wrote in message

"Chas Hurst" wrote in message
m...

"bushite" wrote in message
Anyone here ever raise parying mantis'? I'm thinking of getting some
egg pods and raising them for natural insect control.

Thanks

Raise them? You mean give them names and take them for walks in the
park?
The little buggers are hatched out hungry and will eat each other if
nothing else is handy.

I may name them. Why? You got a problem with that?

Whoa, I got no problems with a tough guy raising praying mantises. Let us
know what you name them.

Roger that!

What kind of name is Roger for a Praying Mantis?

There are some that call him..... Tim?
--

Eggs

-Buy one for the price of two and get the second one free!