Old 16-03-2009, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Do Cats Get the Message

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote
Derek Turner contains :
TheScullster wrote:

Not interested in replies from cat lovers unless they solve the problem
of cats cr@pping in my veg patch.

Extra manure is a problem?

Do you want to come and weed where my neighbour's cat has just crapped?

Our last allotment had a neighbour with 27 cats and ours was the nearest
soft earth. No problem, we welcomed them there and we would welcome some
cats on our new site to rid us of the rabbits, mice and rats which are an
infinitely worse problem than a bit of cat poo, which you can just bury
deep.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden