Old 16-03-2009, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Identification if possible please

On 16/3/09 14:50, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

I don't find it *that* strong a scent - shall have to go and inspect it now!

If you can cope with turkestanica and Codonpsis clematidea you'll have
no trouble with anything else, including blocked drains

Janet

I think the answer is plenty of air around them! ;-) Can't remember if
it's Codonopsis we have growing in the prop. House. I know someone gave it
to Ray and David P identified whatever-it-is. The smell is so disgusting
that I had to ask him to move it from near the door to right down the other
end because I could see customers almost reeling as they were bludgeoned by
it. I will have to be very brave and risk checking its label tomorrow.
It's unutterably disgusting!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com