Old 16-03-2009, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Do Cats Get the Message

The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:

Our last allotment had a neighbour with 27 cats and ours was the nearest
soft earth. No problem, we welcomed them there and we would welcome some
cats on our new site to rid us of the rabbits, mice and rats which are an
infinitely worse problem than a bit of cat poo, which you can just bury
deep.

After washing your hands.

Thoroughly.

--