Old 16-03-2009, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner Derek Turner is offline

Default Who's got squirrel-trapping experience?

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:43:40 +0000, mark wrote:

I most probably do but inadvertently rather than deliberately. I haven't
jumped on the bandwagon that squirrels are tree rats. Rats are
incontinent, constantly dribble urine and can excrete up to 100 million
bacteria per ml of urine.

Citation? The urine of all mammals is usually sterile. ****ing on a
friend's open wound can wash out dirt and bacteria and may save their
life. It has the added advantage of being isotonic.